T. Baker Smith has announced its 2018 Scholarship recipients.
Since the inception of the T. Baker Smith Scholarship program in the fall of 2012, the business has awarded more than $45,000 to 39 local students. This year’s winners are the following:
• Hailey Aucoin, daughter of associate Colleen Aucoin
• Jacob Burton, son of associate Chad Burton
• Justin Chauvin, son of associate
Philip Chauvin Jr.
• Matthew Comeaux, son of associate
• Shelby Doxey, daughter of associate
• Carson Hebert, son of associate Ty Hebert
• Emma Marcel, daughter of associate
• Lainey Naquin, daughter of associate Anthony Naquin
• Jonathan Potter, son of associate
• Jonathan Rizzo, son of associate
Kevin Rizzo, P.E.
• Carlie Turk, daughter of associate
• Markaylen Wiltz, son of associate
Dave Coaty •